Nalanda Buddhist Society is offering a unique 14-month programme catering for adults who would like to learn the Buddha’s teachings in a gradual and systematic way in a ‘Dhamma School’ environment. This special programme is designed to give students clarity about life’s purpose and direction, as well as to enhance wisdom and resilience in facing the myriad challenges and stresses of everyday life.
The curriculum will cover essential Buddhist teachings, values, and culture, as well as promote the development of skills which lead us towards spiritual maturity.
Classes will be held 3 times a month on Sundays, from 9am to 12pm. The medium of instruction is English.
Unique features of the programme:
● Learning is directed towards applying the Dhamma to overcome problems and challenges in life.
● Project and activity-based approach are incorporated to promote life-skills development.
● Access to large collection of learning resources at Nalanda Library.
● Study tours to places of interests to widen our knowledge and appreciation of the rich Buddhist heritage and culture.
The course is open to:
● Devotees residing in the Klang Valley, from 25 to 55 years of age.
● Prior study of Buddhism is not required; but should be proficient in English.
Registration is open from 1 March to 31 March 2019. We invite you to register on-line at https://goo.gl/9AEXQk
For further details, kindly e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.