Notice of 17th Annual General Meeting (issued on 7 March 2020)
Namo Buddhaya! Nalanda Buddhist Society’s Board of Management would like to extend our appreciation towards our members’ unfailing support and immense contribution to the Society throughout 2019 and this year.
We invite all Nalanda members registered at Sri Serdang headquarters to attend the 17th Annual General Meeting (A.G.M.) to be held on Sunday, 22 March 2020, 2.00pm, at Nalanda Centre, Sri Serdang. The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
(1) Invocation for meeting, and the Observance of Five Precepts
(2) Address by the President, Sis. Evelyn Chow
(3) To receive and approve the Minutes of 16th A.G.M. held on 17 March 2019
(4) To receive and approve the Board of Management’s Annual Report
(5) To receive and approve the Honorary Treasurer’s Financial Report
(6) To appoint 2 Internal Auditors for 2020-2021
(7) To discuss any other matters arising
We look forward to welcome all members back to our spiritual home at Nalanda Centre for this important annual meeting in two weeks’ time. Thank you.
Sis. Santī Cheang